Who are we
Digital School is an accredited private institution which provides technology/programming lessons for youngsters of ages 7 to 18 years old in the form of afterhours program. Digital School is the first and the only one in the global market which is entirely dedicated in teaching youth programming skills.
After only two years of operations, our young students have managed to develop their mobile applications and webpages hence as soon as they turn 18 years old they are already skilled to enter the tech market.
- Our main mission is to educate kids in programming and computer science skills.
- Prepare young generations for future jobs
- Make Digital School globally available for all the kids.
- Early education will increase the global potential to fill in the market gap demand for developers.
- We have more than 800 active students
- Our students have posted on our knowledge-base more than 4000 projects
- 96% Customer Satisfaction Rate maintained throughout the years
- Most of our students are awarded Scholarships
- In almost all cases our students win all regional IT competitions
- Most of our talents are able to find work in early age
Meet our founders
Darsej Rizaj is the Co-Founder and CEO at Digital School. He is also the Co-Founder and CTO at Star Labs.
Darsej has finished Communication Sciences and Technology at South Eastern Europe University in Macedonia. Darsej has worked in the ICT sector for over 12 years. He has mainly worked as a Solution Architect for the biggest telecom providers in USA and EMEA such as AT&T, British Telecom, Vodafone, Orange, CradlePoint, Mobily, Tellabs, Cisco and Ciena.
Darsej has an extended expertise in multiple technologies such as large scale network technologies, system automation, systems testing, software developing, IT and multimedia technologies.
Hana Qerimi is the Co-Founder and COO at Digital School. Se is also the Co-Founder and CEO at Star Labs
Hana has finished bachelor studies for business management at university for business and technology in Pristina and her master studies for Global MBA – Consulting Management in London. She is a PMP certified for 5 years now as well as she holds the globally recognized certification for consultancy management – CMC. She also works as an instructor for PMP certification exam preparation and IT project management at the American University of Kosovo.
Hana has over 10 years of professional experience in project and program management in ICT sector where she has worked as a project and program manager with global clients such as ATT mobility,
Vodafone and eXtenet systems in United States.
Digital School as the first and the only school entirely dedicated to building competencies of youth in programming strongly believes that its interested parties expect continually improving and state of the art services. Being highly aware of the needs and expectations of our interested parties we aim to continually improve the service we provide and offer programming training services that we can justifiably be proud of.
Based on the context of our organization we have set our strategic direction and the vision of globalizing our Digital School and make it available for all the kids in the world. We exist for preparing young generations for future jobs by building their competencies in programming and computer science.
We aim to achieve the above by implementing a management system that complies with the international standard of good practice ISO 9001:2015 and by meeting the requirements of our clients, as well as legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to continual improvement of the system and ensuring it remains effective.
Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviors:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
Only by providing an outstanding service and product quality will we achieve our aims of long-term success and sustained improvements.
All people within the school are responsible for the quality of their work and guarantee that we respond to customer complaints and feedback of the interested parties to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
This policy if a framework for setting our business and quality objectives that are the drivers of our performance. This policy is communicated and understood throughout our school and is periodically review for suitability.
Darsej Rizaj, CEO