Beside the regular curriculum where kids learn programming lessons, Digital School offers the Spring Camp activities where the main goal is to teach kids digital citizenship, teamwork, leadership styles and general knowledge on the latest technological trends.
During the spring break, Digital School organizes the Spring Camp “Technology and Business”
The Spring Camp is usually held on the mountain sights away from the city and lasts for four days and three nights.
During the three days, kids will be able to attend lectures and participate in workshops with the goal to learn entrepreneurship skills with focus on technology.
Besides the workshops, kids will participate in organized hiking trips and outdoor activities as well as group debates around latest technology trends.
8:00 – 09:00 – Breakfast
09:00 – 12:00 – Workshops
- Lectures about the global initiatives for young entrepreneurs
- The importance of entrepreneurship skills from the young age
- Motivational video presentations about the successful stories of young entrepreneurs around the world
- Lecture about the project and its components
- Lecture about professional documentation techniques on Power Point
- Lecture about how to create a project plan
- What is pitching and presentation techniques
12:00 – 14:00 – Outdoor activities
- Identification of project idea
- Documentation of project plan
- Development of power point presentation
- Group discussions and preparation for project presentation
- Project presentations in front of jury (school teachers)
- Group debates around the presented projects
18:00 – 19:00 – Break
19:00 – 20:00 – Dinner
20:00 – 22:00 – Movie about technology
The number of participants on the Spring Camp “Technology and Business” is limited to a maximum 30 kids plus the professional staff of the school.